Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A sense of relief

These last few days have felt like a wirlwind. Monday we had the excitment of finding out we are having a boy. I always feel tired though after baby appointment because I am always afraid they are going to find something wrong with the baby. I was that way when I was pregnant with Kenzie as well. It really drains me emotionally. Well after our dr.'s appointment we hung out with Seth and Lindsey the rest of the day. Then yesterday we had the preacher and two other men come out to the house for dinner. So yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and just getting ready for company. Today I feel as though I can finally recover from Monday and just relax. I love keeping busy though. Josh and I really want to get more involved in our church and I told Josh I really wouldn't mind being at the Church most nights if we were really getting involved but I just get so tired I dont know if I can handle that much extra. So we will have to just take things so and slowly begin to get invloved. Plus I really don't want to get burnt out. I really want us to get involved as much as we can while keeping our sanity. I am super pumped though to begin this new Bible Study on Thursday nights. On top of that we are planning on going to church on Wednesday nights when they begin a new Bible study there as well, we just dont want to start on the end of a Bible study. So there will be 2 nights that will be occupied by church. Then Josh also wants to start playing on Sunday mornings with a band, so they will probably have practice either wednesday after bible study or on tuesday. Like I said I really want this change to happen, we really need to get involved but I just hope I can find a way to get more energy with this pregnany, it seems the farther along I get the more tired I get as well.

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
-Psalms 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment