Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a boy!!!

Yesterday we went to the Dr. and he informed us that we are pregnant with a little baby boy. Our name we have picked out is Elisha David and we will call him Eli. It is so incredible how amazing technology is these days. I was watching the 4-D ultrasound and I was just amazed. I kept thinking back to what Josh's cousin said to me once about how I have a hand in God's creation. I am protecting one of God's miracles. I just blows my mind that God would entrust me of all people with this amazing miracle and then I have to raise this human right in the ways of the Lord. Many people would be overwhelmed but I am just too honored to feel overwhelmed at this point. I just stand amazed that an actual human is inside me growing and how much love I already have for this little guy. When I look at the unconditional love I have for this little one and even Makenzie it automatically makes me think of the love God has for me. Kenzie is rotten at times but no matter what I love her and I would do anything for her. God's love can become a little more clearier when you have a child. You can really see just how amazing God is and exactly the kind of love He has for His children. I pray for little Eli right now that he comes into this world healthy and that he grows up to do great things for his Creator.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..."
-Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment