Thursday, September 24, 2009

God is so good!

So yesterday God just reassured me that I was supposed to quite my job. I have had so many different job opportunities come my way. Kenzie, my daughter, and I are going to meet a little boy named Gabe today and we might start watching him from our home. I am excited to see hoe Kenzie will react to another child stealing mommy's attention. I am sure it will be a rough transition at first but I know she will she will adjust. I just know that God is going to bless our little family I just have to wait patiently and listen for His direction. I feel closer to God now than I ever have before. I can't wait to see the plans Hehas for this family start to take shape.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
-Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment