Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is here!!

October is finally here. It is my favorite time of the year. Not only because my birthday is in October but I just love the weather. I have such fond memories of October. It was the month that Joshua and I started dating back in college. I love thinking about those days and this beautiful weather makes all the feelings come back again. I love thinking about those camping trips and those walks around campus we used to take. More than anything I love remembering our first date. If it weren't for Lindsey I probably wouldn't have gone on a date with that crazy Tinkler boy. I knew after that first date that Josh was the man I was going to marry. That God had placed us both at KCU to meet and fall in love. I just love October and all the memories that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment