Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The start of something new... again

I am going to attempted to stay at home again. I had done it for the first year of my daughter's life and now I feel as though I should be doing it again. I just quite my job, a job that I hated and now I feel a little lost on what I am supposed to do next. I always thought I should work in the childcare industry but now that I have worked in a daycare that wasn't ran by my mother I see now that unless I start my own, I can never work at a daycare like my mother's again. I know I will never be happy at a job unless I can see my daughter the whole time. She is m pride and joy and I just know I cannot be happy unless I am at least in the same building. So that is why I came back home again. Our budget is going to be tighter than it has ever been before, I am going to have to pinch and save. My husband is going to have to take up a few jobs on the side but to be completely honest, I am super excited to see where God is going to lead us next. I got challenged this morning, I need to quite feeling sorry for my sorry self and do something about the poor, the widowed, the starving people in the world. So that is what my focus is going to be. I am going to focus on others and that is oing to be my new lifestyle!! Just something I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment