Friday, September 25, 2009

So it is official

God has really outdone Himself this time. It is incredible to see how the hand of God works if you just put your faith in Him. I will start watching Gabe October 6th and we will watch him 3 days a week. It is perfect because I can still fit my dr appointments in and I will also have one day to clean the house without having Gabe there. Kenzie did great with me holding Gabe yesterday. Heather, his mom seemed so laid back and just relieved that she had someone to watch Gabe instead of sending him to a daycare. I think I may just watch one more child, the neighbor girl, and she will be part time as well. It is absolutely perfect how God worked out all the problems I thought I would have. He really does take care of us in our time of need and gives us exactly what we do need to make sure we can still do work for Him!

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." -2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment