Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hesitation

I am having a hard time trying to decide whether or not to get this stupid H1N1 vaccine. I have no clue what the side affect are going to be once there is a live vaccine inside me. I have read articles that have said there has been no actual testing on pregnant women at all. They are just assuming that it will have the same affect as the seasonal flu shot. They really have no clue what kind of reactions will come with this vaccine at all. I am just so hesitant because I am staying at home anyway and I am not exposed as much as people that work outside the home. I know I will be just as likely to get it though by simply going to walmart but still I just dont know if it is worth the risk. Sometimes I wish I could become a hobbit and never leave the house. Really unreasonable, I know, but still sometimes it sounds too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment