Friday, October 9, 2009

Balled my eyes out before 10 am

This morning I watched the most empowering movie. It's called "Why I wore lipstick to my mastectomy." The beginning was a little graphic it shows the lady going into a stip club and you see a lot of cleavage but the scene is necessary because it makes a big point in the movie. I can't even imagine losing a piece of my breast let alone the whole thing. I mean it is a piece of a woman's sexuality in our society however this movie just made me think of my husband. Right now I am pregnant and there is no way I am going to get all dressed up when I am so uncomfortable. I know without a shadow of a doubt that my husband would still find me beautiful whether I had one breat or none at all. If he can still look at me and be attractive why should I have a problem. I believe that every woman should know that the Lord is the exact same way. He thinks I am so beautiful just the way I am. He created me perfect in His sight. I think every woman should see this movie because if a woman couragous enough to go through breast cancer can still find the beauty in herself all of us other women shouldn't have a problem at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment