Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Conference Call

I had the privilege to hear Michael Bernoff speak last night in a conference call. One thing he said that really stood out was you have to grow yourself before you can begin to grow your company. So I thought about this... What can I begin to grow in my life that can benefit my business. So I decided I am going to begin learning how to become a better public speaker. That is my first goal. After that who knows what, but that is first. I really want this business to work not really to make money, that would always be a benefit but I also want to use this company to help grow not only my current relationships but also to create new ones as well. This is the beginning of my journey and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment