Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday

I have been busy cleanng the kids' rooms again. It seems like a never ending job. I dont know why I ever think these kids need more stuff. The other day I saw the cutest outfit for Eli and, Josh said, "does he really need more clothes?" I thought yah he really doesnt have much. Well I now know that he doesn't need more clothes after cleaning his room. I was trying to figure out when I could book a party for a friend. She wanted it to be on a weekend and I was looking through my calendar and I am almost completely booked from now until the end of October! Praise God right! I cannot believe I have that many bookings already. I would really like to have two - three parties a week but I know I have to work my way up and get the word out about my amazing company! My new goal is to not focus n the money but to focus on havin a fun girl's night for women to just relax and enjoy no kids! I am SUPER excited about life right now!! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment