Monday, August 30, 2010

Revive Me, Oh Lord

I have been blessed with the opportunity to go back to school completely free. All I have to pay for is text books. I am currently enrolled in 2 Bible classes, Wisdom Literature and Acts. The other classes are Ethics and Microeconomics. So I am technically a full time student again. While in these classes the Lord is really laying a lot on my heart. In Wisdom Lit we are talking about Job. How do I attend this class and not get my faith shaken. I know I should be striving to live for Christ, I know I need to be working harder and I feel these classes are showing me that even more. I am reading the Bible more and more, I have to for class. This is helping me read the Bible a little more too. These classes are making me want to learn more. The professors are helping as well. I feel God is using all of this to REVIVE ME. This I am so excited about. I feel like God is actually saying, "Are you ready to take that leap yet." I feel like taking classes was the leap I needed to take for now but I have to keep listening to God. I want to keep my ears open, I don't want to miss out on what God is trying to tell me. So I am really excited to see what comes next! For the first time I am actually excited to be living in Grayson again!

This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil. 
--Job 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment